SLEO577
Themes not working in Version 2.2
  • 2005/7/19 3:32

• SLEO577

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/6/27

I realize that XOOPS Version 2.2RC is just for testing, so I thought I would express a problem about some of the themes.

I use wide (3 column) theme format's (i.e. Blue_Lagoon, Gold). I ran a fresh (Full Install) of Version 2.2RC and found that unless I was using the "Default - 2 column" theme, my pages will not redirect at all once I go to my homepage. But as long as I am in the Admin Page section, the page redirects works fine.

Has any one else ran into this problem yet? Or know of way to fix this issue, besides not using a wide theme?

FIX UPDATE: I started to play around with the "Theme.html" on (Blue_lagoon and Gold) and found, once I copied the below script from the "Default Theme", the page's started redirecting again.

Quote:

<{$xoops_module_header}>

Marco
Re: Themes not working in Version 2.2
  • 2005/7/31 19:42

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

hello

anyone knows what are this functions for : function toggle(notifs_form) ?

For this one - function swapimage(swap)- it's to hide/unhide notification settings ( plus.gif and minus.gif)
Do synergy or die.

catalin12345

i have the same problem...and the templates page is blank...
with default template is that problem of redirecting as i discovered till now..not because of the theme you use!

rowdie
  • 2005/7/31 19:53

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Quote:

MarcoFr wrote:
hello

anyone knows what are this functions for : function toggle(notifs_form) ?

For this one - function swapimage(swap)- it's to hide/unhide notification settings ( plus.gif and minus.gif)

The function toggle(notifs_form) is to hide or show the notification form itself. The other one is just swapping the plus.gif and minus.gif images, like you said

Marco
  • 2005/7/31 19:59

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

thanks a lot !
marco
Do synergy or die.

catalin12345

installed fresh 2.2 and tested
with default template default theme redirecting is working perfectly ..
when you change the theme appears the problem
some themes don`t work ..i meen the redirecting is not working when you use them with the default template
also if you upload more then the default template is possible with some themes and not the default templates to work ..but in template manager you will see blank page
no template till know more then the default you cannnot upload there..if you upload one it will give blank page
and you have to delete it after from phpmyadmin on table tplsets
.....this is an real problem need to be fixed in the nearest feature...!that`s all i can tell you till know ..tests tests and again tests!

Login

Who's Online

368 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 368

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits