quaker_31
CHANGE WIDTH OF BLOCKS/EDIT USER PROFILE/ALIGN
  • 2005/7/29 15:47

• quaker_31

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/19

Hello guys, only been using XOOPS for couple of weeks now, and wow what a great prog...

this is my site

www.sphere.cananyone.com

using XOOPS 2.2 rc1
its still in testing phase (29/07/05)

My problem is the menu, its ok, but there is a hugh gap to the left of it before the center contents start, its a waste, So i want basicaly the center blocks/content more to the left..
iF you go to the menu "Network" which is the module extended profiles, as you can see the information is very narrow and not spreading to use the space available
Can some1 help there.
Also I am the webmaster I should be able to edit ppls profiles, but when i select the button to edit, it takes me to the admin menu, so how do you
edit ppls profile.
And lastly as you can see the links the theme comes with at the top bar...First Link| 2nd link| etc..how di i edit them...i found it in, them_usernav.html in the theme pack but when I edit and upload it, no changes occur.

Thats a few questions there, anyone out there who can help with one or more, would be thanked in my prayers and ho behold you help me all, i will buy u a pint, if u live nearby (wembley, London) or a virtual pint!
Thanks for your help, God bless

bluenova
Re: CHANGE WIDTH OF BLOCKS/EDIT USER PROFILE/ALIGN

You can change the layout in theme.html in your theme folder, you will need to turn on update themes and templates in sys prefs ¦ general settings before the changes can be seen on your site.

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits