jtaylor
News Module 1.3.1.1
  • 2005/7/14 22:01

• jtaylor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/12

I have had lots of experience with XOOPS News modules. I have also had many frustrations in the past with the lack of features users of these types of modules require. Well I am now a happy camper, this new News 1.3.1.1 does it all. So far I have not found it lacking one thing, I will keep look though. Well done to all those who worked on this module. Perfect...nearly as I can tell.

James Taylor www.poetryzine.net

hydrO
Re: News Module 1.3.1.1
  • 2005/7/15 12:42

• hydrO

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/8 8

I have tested this module on my website and i must admit that its having lots of useful features. I no longer need to use the Spotlight module to display news on frontpage.

However there are some minor changes i would like to see. For instance the news blocks could be made accessible from the module admin, because it is quite frustrating when I have to go to the blocks admin area everytime i need to change the top story. Better if we can write as the main story while posting the story itself.

Also i found out that the tabs for the spotlight blocks cannot be modified easily. I couldn't get rid of the orange color in the tabs menu.

Otherwise this module is very good and now we can start thinking of creating a newswebsite using XOOPS for the first time!
Download Dhivehi mp3s
[size=x-small]www.gnatoll.com[/size]

indream
Re: News Module 1.3.1.1
  • 2005/7/15 12:48

• indream

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/21

i find a bug
when i changed block options/new news block/ show 10 to 50 news or show lenght this block not show !

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits