IntegrityMom
line 34 error

I am a co-webmaster and have only a slight clue what XOOPS is and does, but the other webmaster is on vacation so it's up to me to figure out this problem. Our website isn't working. I get this error message:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

I did find that file, but I have no idea what line 34 should be. I am also not clear why it changed. We have used XOOPS for over a year at least and I think this is the second time this has happened. The first time, I called our webhost and they fixed it. She explained what the problem was, but I didn't really understand it then. Guess I should have written it down!

Can anyone help?

Thanks! ~ Tracy ~

kgmetcalfe
Re: line 34 error

i believe the problem is with the webhost - we also have had that very same problem - they have to reset the server. it is a MySQL problem.. on their end - not with xoops... just get them to reset or whatever it is they do.

IntegrityMom

Thank you! I will call them.

JamesSAEP
  • 2005/7/7 15:27

• JamesSAEP

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/28

Yes, I've had this problem several times. The hosting company needs to reset the server that MySQL is on. Due to the frequency of this issue, I changed hosting companies to IXwebhosting.

Good luck.

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits