Mithrandir
Re: Big problem caused by an updating error

onecha, are your templates_c, uploads and cache folders read-only? The errors "Unable to create file" is usually caused by the webserver not having privileges to write new files to those directories.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

onecha
  • 2005/6/30 18:24

• onecha

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/30

They are all 777, and I remember you that right now I don´t get errors. I just can´t see the blocks content and by the way I can´t log me in the website

I can´t even see the user.php

I´ll give you all the URL: www.filipensesachao.com

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

PS I´m very afraid of losing my more than 4000 pics on line, and the forums, etc
MANY SMALL people doing MANY SMALL things in MANY SMALL places, can change the world. www.maketradefair.com

onecha
  • 2005/6/30 19:38

• onecha

• Just popping in

I´m thinking about my problem, and I think that a possible solution would be to delete some important tables of my database, not deleting the importan modules ones, like "_myalbum_" ones, etc, but deleting and using new ones for the important stuff.

Is it possible to do it??

THANKS
MANY SMALL people doing MANY SMALL things in MANY SMALL places, can change the world. www.maketradefair.com

jdseymour

Your data is in the database, If you delete the tables you lose the data/content for your modules.

jdseymour

Do you have any redirects enabled for this site?

onecha
  • 2005/7/1 17:24

• onecha

• Just popping in

No redirects.

jdseymour

Trying to figure out why the page never fully loads for me, always says:

Transferring data, Waiting on, Transferring data, waiting on and so on, never completes.

Is /XOOPS in your virtual path? Do you have newbb installed, news and contacts? I get blank pages there.

Try removing /XOOPS from the virtual path just to test.

onecha
  • 2005/7/1 17:42

• onecha

• Just popping in

I don´t know... I have no problems... And a friend in Chile (South America) can also load it...

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits