• 2005/6/16 11:10

• risto

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/4/16

_NOT_ACTIVENOTIFICATIONS
_NOT_EVENTS
_NOT_NOTIFICATIONOPTIONS
_NOT_BOOKMARK_NOTIFYCAP

and more in notifications are not beeing translated.
when I user newbb 2.01 in XOOPS 2.0.10.
i get the same problem in the admin interface og news. And in the news module it self. It looks like the bug is "active" all over. These strings dont get translated in the notifications block.

m0nty
Re: a bug is back
  • 2005/6/16 11:14

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

(hehe you could have replied in your previous post, as i think mith moved it to the correct forum) never mind tho these things happen.

is this from a fresh install or an upgrade?

it seems that maybe some of the language files may not have been copied across correctly or got corrupted during transfer

risto
  • 2005/6/16 11:22

• risto

• Not too shy to talk

(Sorry for the miss posting. f**kup)

Its a fresh install.
And I have the translations in the file.

from notification.php

define ('_NOT_ACTIVENOTIFICATIONS''Aktive notifikasjoner');

its a norwegian translation. It looks like its only the nofifications module that has some problems.

Mithrandir

No errors at all?

risto
  • 2005/6/16 11:41

• risto

• Not too shy to talk

well:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_ACTIVENOTIFICATIONS assumed '_NOT_ACTIVENOTIFICATIONS' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_NOTIFICATIONOPTIONS assumed '_NOT_NOTIFICATIONOPTIONS' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_UPDATEOPTIONS assumed '_NOT_UPDATEOPTIONS' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_UPDATENOW assumed '_NOT_UPDATENOW' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_CATEGORY assumed '_NOT_CATEGORY' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_EVENT assumed '_NOT_EVENT' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_EVENTS assumed '_NOT_EVENTS' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_CHECKALL assumed '_NOT_CHECKALL' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_NOTIFICATIONMETHODIS assumed '_NOT_NOTIFICATIONMETHODIS' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_CHANGE assumed '_NOT_CHANGE' in file include/notification_select.php line 63
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NOT_EMAIL assumed '_NOT_EMAIL' in file include/notification_select.php line 72

But they all are defined. Im not getting this at all.

risto
  • 2005/6/16 11:42

• risto

• Not too shy to talk

sory My bad.

Parse errorparse error in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/secret-service.no/httpdocs/language/norwegian/notification.php on line 78

foget it. But thanx for the "hist".Oops

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits