m0nty
Re: MAJOR PROBLEM (HURRY SOmeBodY!!)
  • 2005/6/9 16:39

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

just copy/paste the query from the sql file into the text area in phpmyadmin (click sql in phpmyadmin and it shows u a query box)

then hit submit..

remember to change the xoops_prefix in the query to match your own prefix.. if you didn't change it during install, leave it as it is.

damage
  • 2005/6/10 0:39

• damage

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/9 8

"m0nty" as you have been probably told many times before, you are a legend, thank you.

Not only have you fixed my problem you have also shown me something else I can screw up when I play with the website more, I figure I learn quicker by screwing up

Now I have to slowly work out the other minor errors, but those don't stop the site from working

damage
  • 2005/6/10 1:51

• damage

• Just popping in

I have some good and bad news for myself, good news I can register users, bad news is that I cannot do any user edits including delete.

Old problems
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/ssm/public_html/modules/system/admin/users/users.php on line 199

This is what the error points to, many errors points to this instruction.
echo $GLOBALS['xoopsSecurity']->getTokenHTML()."\n";

This is new, formhiddentoken.php is not installed in this directory, where can I get it, or how can I create it

Quote:
Warning [PHP]: main(/home/ssm/public_html/class/xoopsform/formhiddentoken.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/xoopsformloader.php line 34
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/ssm/public_html/class/xoopsform/formhiddentoken.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file class/xoopsformloader.php line 34

Thanks in advance "m0nty" or anyone else with varst knowledge.

BTW 'm0nty" I love the new extras in the profiles, can I edit them without problems to suit automotive things?

m0nty
  • 2005/6/10 3:54

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

what XOOPS version are you using?

i suggest we use THIS topic

as your problem is unrelated to this topic as you are using a hack.. it may confuse the original author..

damage
  • 2005/6/10 12:50

• damage

• Just popping in

Will do

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits