McNaz
InnovaStudio WYSIWYG Editor
  • 2005/5/27 7:31

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Hi.

I've just stumbled onto this website and their WSYSIWYG editor, which is claimed to be cross-browser compatible.

Has anyone had any experience with this editor?

Cheers.

Mithrandir
Re: InnovaStudio WYSIWYG Editor

$70 is a bit too much for me wanting to check it out in more detail - especially since it is unlikely that we can use it in XOOPS. They say that it can be bought and put in a commercial application, but I doubt that they will accept putting it in GPL code

McNaz
  • 2005/6/3 10:29

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

Quote:
$70 is a bit too much for me wanting to check it out in more detail - especially since it is unlikely that we can use it in XOOPS. They say that it can be bought and put in a commercial application, but I doubt that they will accept putting it in GPL code

I don't recall asking you to buy it and integrate it into Xoops. My question was directed to anyone who has used this software in Xoops. If not then any experiences XOOPS developers might have had with other cross browser/platform editors.

Anyway. Since then I've done some more research on editors and have stumbled onto a few interesting resources:

http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/projects/cms/ttw/ttw.html
http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm

The later link does seem very promising as it appears to work in both Firefox (yay) and IE (boo) and is Public Domain. I'll look at integrating this into a module/class and post any findings.

McNaz
  • 2005/6/3 10:53

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

Nevermind... I should have used the search more thoroughly.... just found this thread:

karedokx
  • 2005/6/3 10:56

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

look also here: xoops wysiwyg editors

Kainaij
  • 2005/6/3 11:18

• Kainaij

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

Quote:

I don't recall asking you to buy it and integrate it into Xoops. My question was directed to anyone who has used this software in Xoops.

Resized Image
Meow

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits