brigarkee
Question in coding regarding fatal error please
  • 2005/5/28 20:36

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Hello.... I have run the php debug mode and am coming up with the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: wfs_checkaccess() in /home2/user/public_html/xps/modules/wfsection/class/wfstree.php on line 142

Just quickly.. the FAQ section is not answering this question and I was hoping someone in here might have an idea of what is going on.

Here is what is so strange. I am getting a blank page when my default page is set to news. When I change this default in my system admin/pref to another page/module, everything works fine- including the news.
I'm not understanding the error though because it doesn't seem, by the looks of it, to have anything to do with the news module, rather the wf-section.

I open up the wfstree.php to edit and on that particular line #142 it shows:

if (wfs_checkAccess($groupid))

would anyone have any idea what I need to change this to, and also why this would be happening on my news page, I mean why that module is the one that is drawing a blank page when I go to view my website and it is set to the default page?
Just by looking at all the questions in the forums suggesting that this is happening frequently, I am wondering if maybe it is not a bug possibly in the XOOPS default page area? I'm sure I'm wrong.. just a thought.

I'm not too php savy if you couldn't have already guessed

Thanks in advance!!

Herko
Re: Question in coding regarding fatal error please
  • 2005/5/28 22:38

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

check the wfsections release package you got the module from, there should be an (old) file there that should be put in the core folder (not sure which one), replacing the core groupaccess.php. But, this was for old versions. Make sure you get the latest wf-sections module from www.wf-projects.com.

Herko

brigarkee
  • 2005/5/29 2:29

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

Thanks for your reply Herko..
I am currently using the 2.0.7 beta 3 and I've read that there are some bugs, I wasn't sure if this was one of them.

Should I replace the groupaccess.php in this version do you know?

brigarkee
  • 2005/5/29 16:12

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

bump-

Herko
  • 2005/5/29 16:31

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Hmm.. odd. Perhaps the people on the wf-projects.com support forums can tell you, as I don't know for sure.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits