netwrk219
spotlight news module
  • 2005/5/27 4:55

• netwrk219

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/8 1

Another dumb noob question, but hey, Im learning, so once I know, i can help others too. :)

Heres my question:
I downloaded the spotlight news module, but cant make it work. i have made sure its available in my modules section, I assigned a story ID to be a feature, but still, no show up.

Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Also, once I get it up and running, Id like to look into the possibility of having more than one aspect of it on my main page, for example, having 2 spotlight news items instead of the one it already works with.

What would be an effective way of going about it, if it is possible? Can I just rename the module and upload it again, giving me another spotlight news module, or would it create a conflict?

Thanks,

keith

Shine
Re: spotlight news module
  • 2005/5/27 8:04

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

I don't use the seperate spotlight module......But if you download the latest news module (see front page , module news) this news module has a build in Spotlight block. (findable within the recent news block)
You can easily upload all the files and upgrade your standard news module into this one.
Only because of the extra features of this news module it's worthwhile of doing it.

Grtz., Shine

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits