inexplicit
Big Favor
  • 2005/5/15 15:24

• inexplicit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/15

Hi guys. I'm really confused with the whole set up for this, I can't get it installed properly to work. So I am hoping someone won't mind getting it installed just to the point so that they are there and I can mess with templates and stuff from there on.

If someone is willing to install the new XOOPS for me on my host (that's set up, it's siteburg) i would be grateful. Just email me at inexplicit21@gmail.com

Jharis
Re: Big Favor
  • 2005/5/15 17:07

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

inex,

Could you give us the details of your problems? We need to know a little more of whats going on before someone can help you. So how far have you gotten and what are the problems you're having?

don (el paso)

inexplicit
  • 2005/5/15 17:34

• inexplicit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/15

I just deleted the whole thing because it wasn't working. I got an error about smarty, and I got really confused, and then I lost the whole error thing cuz I tried reinstalling it.

So what I was hoping is that if I could give my hosting info to someone they would just install the program and maybe 4thefort template, and I'd be incredibly grateful.

Jharis
  • 2005/5/15 23:27

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Inex,
BTW, Did you follow through XOOPS install guide? Just asking.
ch4[/url]xoops intall guide

I don't mind helping if I'm able, but it will be several hours before I can. I'm committed to dinner at a friends house and his wife will kill me if I miss. I should be home around 9pm mst. I would feel better if you create a secondary login for me, and once we're finished please delete the account and change your master account password. If I can't get you running on XOOPS just come back here and I am sure another might be able to help you.

My email is boltsarcanus@sbcglobal.com

don (el paso)

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits