gestroud
WF-Sections Submissions Problem
  • 2005/5/2 18:56

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I'm using wf-sections version 1.01 on my site Newz-Board.com and am experiencing a BIG problem with reader submissions.

Whenver a reader submits a story, this is how the text looks:

By Wayne T. Fleming Ph.D., author of Black America is Pregnant After 364 years of physical and psychological oppression, we are left with a Black American community (en masse) in chaos. Just as time erodes the possibilities of getting a seat when playing the game of musical chairs, our opportunities to redeem our stolen cultural legitimacy and social equity in America are eroding as each wave of American minority groups stake claim to their status and equity as a people in America. This condition isn’t recent, however, the prognosis becomes evermore grave with each passing year in a shrinking frontier of opportunities. Heretofore we, as a people, have meandered from one prescription for social change, having a promise to improve our Black American condition to the next--none realizing the desired outcomes, as we take a few steps forward and then over time drifting back to the former status or position this American Culture has reserved for us. The many past and failed attempts: organizations, charismatic personalities, etc., to correct our Black American condition were all noble attempts, each, but ineffective in total due largely to the employment of approaches without due consideration for the total system (environmental and

There is not text formatting at all. Everything just runs into one big paragraph.

I have too many articles on the site to risk upgrading to a newer version and losing them. What I would like to know is

1. Is it possible to straighten this out and how do I do it?

2. If it isn't possible to fix this, how can I redirect wf-section's Submit link to point to my site's Contact Us form?

3. Does this problem arise in newer versions of wf-sections? It's a great module, and I'd like to use it on future sites.

beerygud
Re: WF-Sections Submissions Problem
  • 2005/5/14 7:12

• beerygud

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/1 5

i got the same problem too. how were you able to fix the problem?

gestroud
  • 2005/5/14 11:04

• gestroud

• Home away from home

I haven't been able to solve it at all. I have to contact people individually and ask them to e-mail their submissions.

gestroud
  • 2005/6/7 21:21

• gestroud

• Home away from home

bump

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits