basil
How do I emulate the look of www.gaining-mass.com?
  • 2005/4/2 0:14

• basil

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/14

Hi
I'm a newbie, and have looked at a number of modules like news, wfsections, zmagazine and ams.

I'm obviously missing something pretty basic, because whenever I use any of them, I can't get an article to appear in a block - I simply get a headline and link.

My site - www.maranoa.org.au realy lends itself to being xoops'ed. We have it ready to go, as soon as I can work out which modules we'll use and where.

I'm currently developing the test on a local network.

If anyone can guess what I'm doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it. I'm after the look of gaining-mass - lots of sections relevant to different readers of our sites. Some areas with just links would be OK, but the teaser in some areas is even better. And that's what I can't get!!

Also, does it depend on your theme to get the diferent headlines -like GM news, Legal News etc.

I'm sure others have equally good sites, but this site kept popping up as I searched for answers.

Basil

new_bie
Re: How do I emulate the look of www.gaining-mass.com?
  • 2005/5/13 22:14

• new_bie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/29

I have no idea,I am a beginner,there is no living examples tutorial about Multimenu or Wf section,I have installed other modules but it seems much complicated than I though..

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits