LurchZA
Gallery Issues
  • 2005/5/4 23:05

• LurchZA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/20

Hi All,

I am having a very strange problem with my gallery.I am running xcgal 1.1.If I go and look at my gallery the majority appear fine but some appear to have a brown overlay (I can't remember what the effect is called but it makes them look like I've pulled them look like I've pulled them from a 1900 newspaper.lol) and some of my users are saying they see the images in negative.If I view the images on my local system they all appear 100%.

Anybody have any suggestions because I am quite stumped to be honest.

I have also tried running myalbum-p which is what I really wanted to use and it was working on my local system which is also my testing server,but,as soon as I put it in the modules folder on my webserver I actually have to resort to running the XOOPS installer again and restoring my backup database to get my site up again.I don't even get far enough to install in on the server,its just a matter of uploading the files that is crashing it and I don't know why,so,if anybody has a solution to that one I would appreciate it as well.

gecko
Re: Gallery Issues
  • 2005/5/5 2:52

• gecko

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/10/11

Hi Lurch , thats something to do with GD images or image magic settings. Someone here will know the answer, it's just the click of the mouse away.
gecko

gecko
  • 2005/5/5 3:41

• gecko

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/10/11

i just checked my settings and am using GD2, i think it depends on your host and how the server is set to use it.

LurchZA
  • 2005/5/5 3:53

• LurchZA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/20

I've contacted the web hosts and waiting to find out whats installed on the server....

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits