phpbeginner
Adding Pics

Hi, I am wanting to add a pic to a module, but have had no success. I click on the pic icon, add the url of the pic, but the url shows and not the pic. What am I doing wrong?

Also, is it possible to add a pic to the area that has no module, just white space...is that possible?

Thanks all.

limecity
Re: Adding Pics
  • 2005/4/30 2:42

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

what do you mean by "add pic to a module".

the url shows but not the code? did u enable XOOPS code underneath ?

phpbeginner

I am attempting to add a pic to a module that may be 'current news', and want a pic of a rolled up newspaper into the module.

I click on the add picture icon. A pop-up window shows that says: "inter the URL of the picture you want to add." I enter the URL, but no pic shows, just the URL I entered.

I'm not sure I enabled the code...where is that?

Thanks

jdseymour

If you are using an editor it is located at the bottom just under the editor text field.

Click here to add a post in this forum, at the bottom under the smilies you will see shat I mean.

phpbeginner

So smileys need to be enabled to add a pic? I initially said 'modules' but ment 'blocks' sorry.

Ok...I'm trying to add a pic to the 'blocks' that are in the admin section. I have a description, or text of that block. Within that block, under the text, or next to the text I would like a pic. I click next to the 'image' manager icon to add an image; I get a Pop-up stating to add the URL of the image (which in within my site), so I enter the URL; then a box pops up stating to enter r, l, or leave blank to plac the pic in the block. HOWEVER, when I publish the block, no pic, just the URL...

I hope I'm explaining my problem clearly.

thanks

Login

Who's Online

473 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 473

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits