New10x
Installation Problem: Missing "mysqldatabase.php"
  • 2005/4/29 22:47

• New10x

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Running Xandros 3.0 with Linux Kernel 2.6.9
Installed Lampp (Xampp) which is a preconfigured combination of Apache/Mysql/PHP/Perl/phpMyAdmin.
That install went great. Apache is up. phpMyAdmin let me create a MySql database schema called Xoops1.

I copied XOOPS into the htdocs directory. Then I can go thru all the installation screens for XOOPS with "Green boxes" right up until the very end when the database tables are created. Then I get the following error messages.

-------------------
Warning: main(/opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/mysqldatabase.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/mysqldatabase.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabase(/opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/mysqldatabase.php) [function.getDatabase]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/databasefactory.php on line 53

Fatal error: XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabase() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/mysqldatabase.php' (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xoops/class/database/databasefactory.php on line 53

(My Note: The files dbmanager.php and databasefactory.php are present in the directories indicated by the Warnings.
But, Mysqldatabase.php does not exist.)
-------------

I'm using software versions:
Lampp 1.4.13
MySql 4.1.11
Apache 2.0.53
myPhpAdmin 2.6.1
Xandros 3.0 (Linux Kernel 2.6.9)
Using PHP4 or PHP5 still returns the same XOOPS error.
Xoops 2.0.10
-------------

I did not find much in the forums about these error messages.

Help. Thanks!

Dave_L
Re: Installation Problem: Missing "mysqldatabase.php"
  • 2005/4/29 22:57

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

If that file's missing, you did something wrong.

What version of XOOPS? Did you install a full package, or use an upgrade package?

New10x
Re: Installation Problem: Missing "mysqldatabase.php"
  • 2005/4/29 23:18

• New10x

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

It was a completely new install of Xoops.
But, you were right.
I downloaded a new copy of XOOPS and installed it.
The error messages did not reappear and all is well.
Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits