LurchZA
'Site Info' block
  • 2005/4/22 2:42

• LurchZA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/20

I am having a strange problem with the Site Info block.On my local system I enable it and it shows the Webmasters,my Moderators,the 'powered by xoops' image and the 'Recommend Us' link.
When I do it on the server it shows everything except the moderators.
I am not uploading what was on my system,just editing what was already on the server (they are both syncronised up to 2 days ago but thats besides the point) - all I did (well at least I THINK that all I did ) was enable it to show who was online and it automatically showed the moderators - anybody know where I am going wrong?

brash
Re:
  • 2005/4/22 2:55

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Have you tried disabling the block you just enabled? Does the site info block display correctly now?

LurchZA
Re:
  • 2005/4/22 3:01

• LurchZA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/20

I disabled and enabled the block.I also deleted the Moderator group I had and recreated it.
I am sure people are just thinking that I should upload what I have that works on my local system,I can't do that because I am using my system for testing out new ideas and just generally playing around and working XOOPS out (thats of course my biggest problem - I actually did what I wanted to do and don't know how the heck I did it.lol)

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits