dartex
how can i do xoops site like www.fantasyfootball.com
  • 2005/4/9 20:25

• dartex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/9 2

Hi everybody. I have made some XOOPS site but eventually have found this network http://www.fantasyfootball.com. I could not believe that this site is powered by XOOPS. It looks on 10000$!!!!!!

Can you help me and tell what modules were used on this site to make such folding text area with next chapters "Articles News Leagues Games Community" at the center of the site and how to make paid subscription on XOOPS portal. I hope there are free modules that can be downloaded.

Thanks for your help.

jensclas
Re: how can i do xoops site like www.fantasyfootball.com

It's hard to tell really - the main thing that makes it jump out so much is the theme...however you certainly should try WF sections...I think that will set you on the right track. go to wolfactory.com

The other thing to do of course is send a message to the web developer. They will know more than any of us can guess!

Cheers

Peekay
Re: how can i do xoops site like www.fantasyfootball.com
  • 2005/4/13 23:55

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Hi. You now need to visit:

http://www.wf-projects.com

if you want to to download the WF-Sections module.

The code on the football site reveals they are using WF-Sections, however I don't know how their layout is achieved. I *do* recall seeing a tabbed version of this module some time ago on the developer's own website, but it's not there now.

I haven't found any tab display options in the current version of WF-Sections. Someone on the dev's site asked about this in their forum in January 05 and hasn't had a reply yet, so maybe that feature has been removed.

Login

Who's Online

314 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 314

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits