shalommemphi
Lost Password retrival problem..

I have posted elsewhere, but still trying to see if this is a XOOPS 2.0.10RC issue or just my individual issue.

I click (Lost Password) enter email, get confirmation mailed for user. I do get a email with a link to confirm it says:
----------------------------------------------------
web user from 65.7.42.176 has just requested a new password for your account at Shalom
Memphis.
You can get your new password by clicking on the link below:
http://shalommemphis.com/lostpass.php?email=<MY EMAIL SHOWS HERE>&code=973c9&t=601a68d67b7b1dd1e3af430dfcabfc2d

If you didn't ask for this, don't worry. Just delete this Email.
-------------------------------------------------------

All I get is a window that says:

TAKING YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE

I Never get the NEW TEMP. PASSWORD in my email?

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY>>and just trying to see if its only my problem and if so..please help and if RC version problem..any FIX.

Mithrandir
Re: Lost Password retrival problem..

I have said earlier that I did locate a bug that I believe I fixed. This will be in 2.0.10 RC2 which I will release as soon as I get home from work.

Reposting your question does not mean you get more answers. I thank you for posting it and for trying to research if it is a more general problem or not - but after I have confirmed it and said that I will fix it, there is really no need to repost.

shalommemphi
Re: Lost Password retrival problem..

Thank you for the clarification..I do appreciate that. I am new with xoops, been using LDU product and switched over so still learning.

I DO THINK THE XOOPS product is excellent!! And hope to start to learn how to create some of my own modules in the future to make availiable!

Thanks again.

shalommemphi
XOOPS 2.0.10 RC2

Happy to see the RC2 release and I hope it will be the cure to my lost password retrieval problem. Since, I am currently running the XOOPS 2.0.10 RC(I know I thought it was the final when I installed it) Is it possible to just upload and copy all the files in the (SYSTEM) folder to try to fix my current password retrielval problem? Or is waiting for a patch from XOOPS 2.0.10RC to XOOPS 2.0.10 RC2 better?

Login

Who's Online

296 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 296

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits