IShades
looking for the best mods to suit my needs...
  • 2004/3/27 1:47

• IShades

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/20

1: A news mod: Something that loads up with date / time,
from new to old. but will allow you options for submitting images as well. An easy interface cause my client is not computer smart.

2: A contact Mod: which will allow me to put more than one contact. For instance it will allow me to contact a number of people not all at once but independantly.

So let's say it allows you to choose who to contact and displays each individual's email with images.

3: A mp3 download /selling mod.
Which I know I wont find, but here's a tip for those interested in it. There is a huge demand for this right now between industry professionals and noone has created anything good at all. So if you make one you may just rock the market with something seriously in demand.
Make it paypal & CC acceptable and you will score big time.

I'd be willing to pay for such a mod if its secure and does what i need. - any true developers interested?

chrometuna
Re: looking for the best mods to suit my needs...
  • 2005/4/12 12:36

• chrometuna

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/24

Quote:

IShades wrote:

3: A mp3 download /selling mod.
Which I know I wont find, but here's a tip for those interested in it. There is a huge demand for this right now between industry professionals and noone has created anything good at all. So if you make one you may just rock the market with something seriously in demand.
Make it paypal & CC acceptable and you will score big time.

I'd be willing to pay for such a mod if its secure and does what i need. - any true developers interested?

BUMP!

I am looking for a module such as this too!
I have some LEGAL files and mp3 I'd like to sell.

Is there anything around that someone could
point out to me?

Cheers
CT

McNaz
Re: looking for the best mods to suit my needs...
  • 2005/4/12 13:56

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Hi.

Keep an eye on my project xasset on dev.xoops.org. It is aimed at selling software and MP3s. A 0.6 should be coming out this week.

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits