domineaux
Content w/ability to scroll images on server and select on the fly!
  • 2005/4/10 18:28

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

I'm working on a site where the owner wants to maintain the image files, but knows nothing about the workings of the site.

I guess you might say I'm looking for something of a cross between and album/gallery and news/AMS articles type mod.

1) Admin needs to batch upload photos to one folder.

2) Admin wants to be able to scroll via a dropdown list the image folder and poke the images into the document, on the fly.

3) Admin wants to create article/news type content and insert images throughtout the article.

4) Admin wanted to have a thumbnail feature for the images so the article/news document would have small discernible images 120x120, 150x150, 200x200, etc. Then the document would be laced with verbal content and images.

5. Users of the site can click on an image, for a 600x600 or other type normal view in a popup box.

This is first request I've had for something like this. It maybe a current module and I've just not seen it.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I realize the news and AMS articles are probably very close to do the trick, but the admin cannot scroll the image files to select an image or click thumbnails for a normal view.

I've considered several workarounds, but I thought someone may already be doing this.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits