bluenova
Only users with Admin access showing in 'who's online block'

This is a very strange problem, has anybody come across it before? I've tried searching the XOOPS site very extensively but came up with nothing along the lines of this problem.

If I run php-debug or block debug, it sheds no light.

So, basically, I have 2 groups with access to the admin area, one is webmasters with full privileges, and one is administrators with less privileges. Anyone who is in one of those groups show up in the 'who's online block', but anybody in any other groups and guests do not show up It's really very strange, any body got any ideas?

Mithrandir
Re: Only users with Admin access showing in

only users that can see the who's online block will be listed in it as all the used code is in that block.

bluenova
Re: Only users with Admin access showing in

ok, hmm, I feel lost for words after all the searching I've done today to try and solve this one

Does anybody know a module that will show only the admin, all the users online?

I tryed the one on XOOPS malaysia (xmmemberstats), but I failed to install it. When I ran the install script it wouldn't get passed the first page, error in MySQL log said /modules/xmmemberstats/install/style.css was missing

There is no style file in the tarball, I tryed to update the code install.php as I think it was looking for the XOOPS style.php file, but without success, I also found no related posts to this issue.

Any thoughts?

Login

Who's Online

105 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 105

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits