tekchip
Re: How do you make the default module stay at the top of the page?
  • 2005/3/30 4:40

• tekchip

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/29

Thank you for all the responses but I think you guys are missing the point. Getting the pages to display the way I want for the most part is simple. The problem is that news displayed as it is with full headline and story with X number of stories to a page only gets displayed when you click the module link in the main menu or when you set the module as the default module. This method of display as far as I can tell is not available as a block which can then be controlled by access management. If I missed the block that displays that way please let me know what it's called. Thanks again for all the help you guys have been!

artigas
  • 2005/3/30 6:17

• artigas

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/21

Greetings tekchip -

I believe you are correct. Unless you default it, the block is not available as you have described it.

I do not know if it is posible, but can you create a custom PHP block that gives you want by calling the standard module that the left menu link calls?

Hope That Helps.

tekchip
  • 2005/3/30 14:47

• tekchip

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/29

Your suggesting a php include built in to a custom block that calls the news module ?

artigas
  • 2005/3/30 23:49

• artigas

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/21

Greetings tekchip -

Yes. However, I do not know if that is posible or if it will even work since I have never tried it.

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits