goldylhim
Blocks Have Disappeared
  • 2005/3/24 13:30

• goldylhim

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/28

I was using the site fine everything worked happy. This morning all my right and left nav blocks are missing. I go to user.php and login and then admin.php to check out what's going on with my blocks and they're just all gone. The menu is completely empty. Even the custom blocks I made are gone.

I haven't the foggiest what could have caused this but is there anyway to get my blocks back? All the modules appear to work fine still. I was able to post a news blurb to let people know I'm working on the problem.

Thanks for the help :)

goldylhim
Re: Blocks Have Disappeared
  • 2005/3/24 13:54

• goldylhim

• Just popping in

I've looked in the newblocks table and all my blocks are still there. I tried adding a new block on the site and looked back in the db and it was added. So I'm not freaking out so bad as I know my blocks haven't disappeared, just aren't appearing in the block manager.

any suggestions?

goldylhim
  • 2005/3/24 18:42

• goldylhim

• Just popping in

must have just been a host issue. I've done nothing and they're back.

bah I was all like skert and stuff too

stuie200
  • 2005/3/24 20:07

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

I am currently suffering exactly the same problems and they also keep coming and going without me changing anything.

Does anybody have any ideas as too what may be causing this please?

For reference my hosts are WWW.UKHOST4U.CO.UK

it's doing it again while I type this

Edit: The menu on the first page is always there, it's only when you click to access a module (any module) the menu goes away and clicking on smartfaq, the screen goes blank. There are no PHP errors when running debug and the same with MYSQL, no errors there either

Smartfaq does work fine without any errors when this main error is not happening.

stuie200
  • 2005/3/24 22:53

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

** Bump **

It's still doing this now, can anybody give me an idea as too what may be wrong as I think I have tried everything.

The link to my site is here

Thanks in advance

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits