tedsmith
MyAlbum 2.83 - Suddenly not accepting files for no reason
  • 2005/3/22 19:49

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

On my personnal site that is in my sig, I run XOOPS 2.0.9.2 and MyAlbum-P 2.83 and have done for a few months now. Everything has been fine and going really rather well.

However, literally, just the other day, users have suddenly been getting the following error whenever they try to submit an image :

ErrorPhotos are too big or some troubles about configuration has occurred

I've ensured that the images are within the limits I've set in the modules preferences, and even tried using my own webmaster account. It fails every time despite the fact that the images are of the correct type and size.

I've also tried it using all three instances of MyAlbum that I have on my site (I use one for reporting lost dogs, one for found dogs, and one for rescued dogs). None of the instances are able to accept the image files.

I've not made any changes to my site (code wise) for weeks and so cannot understand why it has suddenly stopped working.

I have e-mailed my web host to see if they have updated ImageMagick, NetBPM or PHP or something like that without telling me. I am awaiting their response. In the meantime, I'd thought I'd ask here to see if anyone else has had the same error under these circumstances.

I've also posted this on GIGOEs site, Peak Xoops

Thanks

Ted

tedsmith
Re: MyAlbum 2.83 - Suddenly not accepting files for no reason
  • 2005/3/22 22:51

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Fixed it, thanks. I'd stupidly set the limit to 6 Kb instead of 60Kb! I missed out a zero. Fool!

Login

Who's Online

390 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 390

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits