thygar
AgendaX 2.2 question/issue
  • 2005/3/18 22:26

• thygar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/8 1

The Upcoming Week Events block shows fine if there are events scheduled in the calendar for the week, but disappears if there are no events. I thought that was cool but soon realized that I wanted it to show all the time. So I edited the block and thought of here was the origional code:

<{if $block.contents}>
<{foreach item=event from=$block.contents}>
<li><{$event}></li>
<{/foreach}>
<{/if}>

Lets just add in an else and go from there I thought:

<{if $block.contents}>
<{foreach item=event from=$block.contents}>
<li><{$event}></li>
<{/foreach}>
<{else}>
<li>No events this week</li>
<{/if}>

However for some reason it still refuses to show. I have gone over this left right center etcetc and cannot get it to work. So I wondered if there was something on the back end that made things funky, but I've been through the agenda folder and found nothing that helped.

If anyone has an idea what I need to look for or what I am missing that would be great !!!

Thanks.

dheltzel
Re: AgendaX 2.2 question/issue
  • 2005/3/18 22:34

• dheltzel

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/8 1

Did you update the module after making that change?
If not, you need to go into the module admin and click on the update icon for agenda-X and let the update run. This is needed anytime you make changes to the templates or any HTML files, as they are cached in the DB and any changes you make are ignored until you update.

Hope that helps!

Dennis

thygar
  • 2005/3/18 22:38

• thygar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/8 1

Tried that as well and it still didn't help. Not sure if it's really a front end change that needs to occur as I have tried everything, including just blanking out the entire template and putting in just a text line.

It shows up in the preview but after a submit it still doesn't show. It's got me very confused as I have adjusted many a template and this is the only one that appears/dissapears based on content in the module.

Rhomal
  • 2005/3/19 3:54

• Rhomal

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

AgendaX 2.2 is as buggy as hell.

I have moved to PiCal .60 and been very happy ever since!

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits