metroman
Sub-menu module/hack?
  • 2005/3/18 11:55

• metroman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/7 1

Hi - can anyone help?

I am looking for some sort of site navigation module (or another solution) that will allow links to other modules as sub-menu items, or maybe a content management module which allows links to URLs of other modules.

Here's what I am trying to do:

A site with regional sections, each of which will have a seperate news section with seperate editors etc. I want to be able to show links on a menu (like multiMenu etc) for the individual regions, that show a top page (with recent news block for that region only) and sub-menu options for other static pages. Basically I guess I am looking to replicate a XOOPS site several times within the same site, under some sort of tree menu.

I have looked at all the content management and menu modules I can find, but don't think I can achieve what I am after. The nearest I have come is to have multiMenu links to cloned News modules, with custom blocks on the main page of the particular News module. You can navigate around the news items OK, but the other blocks also stay with you of course, which is not ideal.

Does anyone more experienced know of a module/module combination that will do what I want, or help me find another way of achieving this.

Grateful for your thoughts....

MM

hervet
Re: Sub-menu module/hack?
  • 2005/3/20 20:08

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Hello,

Have a look to multimenu

Bye,
Hervé

Login

Who's Online

142 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 142

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits