Loewe
Review my site: inGame Entertainment (lang:danish) !!
  • 2005/3/11 0:44

• Loewe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/8 2

Hi there,

Just nearly done with my new design, i think it need some reviews from you fellow xoopsers!

inGame Entertainment is a community filled up with funny pics, movieclips, etc.

Check it out!

I have used Mithrandir's danish language pack, and fixed it a little bit. I still need to translate some of my modules, and when i've done that, i'll put my whole danish language-pack in the download-section in here, if it's ok with Mithrandir, ofcourse ;)

//Loewe

NoBoDyPopUp
Re: Review my site: inGame Entertainment (lang:danish) !!
  • 2005/3/12 20:22

• NoBoDyPopUp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/12

Bulls
  • 2005/3/13 16:38

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

Hi

Some jam-packed site you have there. Looks very entertaining. Pity I can't understand the lingo though!

Do pictures of girls draw people to the site? Just thinking aloud really for my own .

Site looked good to me and you sure have carried out a great deal of work. Well done. Hardest part is to have content that people really want to come back for. 'Heroin content' I have heard it refered too. For my own I am going to concentrate on a kind of 2nd site where scripts of all sorts are going to be shown along with forum/portal demos etc. Hope you have enough 'heroin content' on your site - sure looks like it has.

Regards

MKJ
My developing site!

Mithrandir

For the linguistically challenged () I can say that the site says that it changes the "Babe Packs" ever so often due to limited hosting space. So I guess the "heroin content" is... sex

Loewe
  • 2005/3/13 19:41

• Loewe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/8 2

Well, #2 and #3, you're kinda right
The babes are there to attract more people

I like the babes myself though, so i would'nt let the babes-section go. It's like it belongs to my site

Well, thanks for the kind words, i will catch up on the design at friday, when i get back to my computer at my moms hóuse

/Loewe

Login

Who's Online

252 user(s) are online (166 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 252

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits