binarywhispr
NewBB mouseovers

hi,

Well I've played with it and I've searched for it and now I'm asking about it.

I wish to make links backgrounds change on mouseover in NewBB.
I tried a few things but they didn't work. I wouldn't mind it every where but I need it specifically in the body of the threads.

Up till now I have figured all this stuff out though trial and error but the site went live 3 days ago and I don't have a test site setup yet. I will set one up this weekend but I would like to fix this sooner then that so I've come asking for help.

Here is the forum index
quinteonline.com

This is my 1st XOOPS site, or CMS site of any sort, and it's only been a few weeks since I dloaded it so I'm still fighting through the learning curve. I guess you don't need to know that but damn, I hate asking for help :)

Thank you for your time and consideration

skenow
Re: NewBB mouseovers
  • 2005/3/10 4:39

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

Are you using NewBB or NewBB2? NewBB2 has its own stylesheet (modules/newbb/newbb.css), and in there is the stylesheet for the link behavior (newbb_link:hover). I've modified mine to make it match my overall theme (commented stuff in newbb.css and added stuff to my style.css) so when I change themes, the forums match without having to edit another stylesheet.

Good luck!

binarywhispr
Re: NewBB mouseovers

hi skenow ,
well I guess the answer is newbb as there are no CSS sheets.

I did figure it out and it was dumbass stupid simple and completely obvious. It pulls it's setting from the theme's css.

was certain that I tried that but who knows.

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits