giba
Re: XMAIL : Blank page when sending email to all users
  • 2005/1/31 0:58

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

ok, go to funcionar (perfect) rss

After corrections this patch, no blank page ok.

In portuguese

Acredito que fica mais facil de voce me entender, rss

Após corrigir os arquivos solicitados no patch, deverá sumir a sua tela branca, sen?o, pode continuar o suporte em:

www.xoops.net.br ok ?
Aqui n?o é o local apropriado para darmos o suporte, infelizmente o inglês deste que lhe escreve é ruim

jfebus
  • 2005/1/31 1:28

• jfebus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/1 1

sorry...

the same blank page...

giba
  • 2005/1/31 2:41

• giba

• Just can't stay away

Translation by google.

How many users are registered in your site?

In the administration of the Xmail in the sector of parametros you configure to go off of 50 in 50 remittances.

You already it tried to mark a group in special that he is not the registered users and together with this to mark an user only?

As the sending is very slow, it can be that it is still processing the remittance and this goes to depend on the one that you it specified in the parametros.

We are developing a new version of the Xmail that will have to be the 2,0 and many of these controls are being improved. If not to decide I believe that it must wait then the new version. In the XOOPS Brasil we use version 2.0.7.3 and the Xmail functions very well and sends the times communicated for about 1.100 members.

Another reason that already we know is that if the server will be very slow goes to give to same problem if you to leave configured to send more of the one than 10 users of a time in the parametros.

If it will be very urgent, please, it registers in cadastre me in your site and it allows me to enter in the administration of this module to make some tests and leaves debug of php activated. It can be that some problem is occurring to generate this white screen.

In portuguese.
==============

Quantos usuários est?o cadastrados no teu site ?
Na administra??o do Xmail no setor de parametros você configura para disparar de 50 em 50 remessas.

Você já experimentou marcar um grupo em especial que n?o seja os usuários registrados e juntamente com isto marcar um usuário apenas ?

Como o envio é muito lento, pode ser que ele esteja ainda processando a remessa e isto vai depender do que você especificou nos parametros.

Estamos desenvolvendo uma nova vers?o do Xmail que deverá ser a 2.0 e muitos destes controles est?o sendo melhorados.
Se n?o resolver acredito que deva esperar ent?o a nova vers?o. No XOOPS Brasil usamos a vers?o 2.0.7.3 e o Xmail funciona muito bem e enviamos as vezes comunicados para cerca de 1.100 membros.

Outro motivo que já sabemos é que se o servidor estiver muito lento vai dar problema mesmo se você deixar configurado para enviar mais do que 10 users de uma vez nos parametros.

Se for muito urgente, por favor, me cadastre em teu site e me permita entrar na administra??o deste módulo para fazer alguns testes e deixe o debug do php ativado. Pode ser que algum problema esteja ocorrendo para gerar esta tela branca.

jfebus
  • 2005/3/9 2:15

• jfebus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/1 1

Hi All,

I have tried everuthing without any luck!

XMAIL works perfectly to send email to the WsebMaster group ( 2 users ) but if I send the message to the registered users it gives me a blank page. I cheanged the batch quantity to 2 ( like the webmasters ) and still giving errors.

I have (Active Users: 2166 Inactive Users: 93). Could it be something in the MySQL db affecting xmail?

It work perfectly in the previuos host.

Any Idea?

Giba: Agradecimentos para sua ajuda

giba
  • 2005/3/9 12:48

• giba

• Just can't stay away

Sorry, real for my is Host (lento)

In Version Xmail 2.0 beeg control for subimit and soluction for case

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits