samchan88
Online Leave/Vacation Management System
  • 2005/3/4 10:23

• samchan88

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Hi,
Can anyone help me find or suggest a module to handle online leave or vacation application/approval (management).

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam

hyperpod
Re: Online Leave/Vacation Management System
  • 2005/3/4 11:08

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

You can find that right after the DreamModule that automatically builds the module you want based on a few questions. (ok, call me a smartass)

No but really, I havent seen any module that could do that yet, and it most likely doesnt exist yet. It is a good idea though for companies running on XOOPS to provide this to their people.

You might be able to use a Form Generator module like Liase
or some of the others to generate a custom forms, see here:https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=372

but they might not be able to add the approve/notification functionality you would need to make this module match your needs.

Good Idea, hope you can find a solution.

Best Regards,

rowdie
Re: Online Leave/Vacation Management System
  • 2005/3/4 11:30

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

There already is a module that automatically builds your dream module based on a few questions : it's called XooperMod

For an online leave/vacation module you might want to look at any of the calendar modules - use the "add event" to mean apply for leave, just change some language values and apply permissions so that it needs admin approval before it's posted to the calendar.

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits