catalin12345
multimenu module

in multi menu module from XOOPS
if i want an module to be listed in multimenu 1 and not to be listed in the main menu how can i do that?
for example i want the module wfsection to be displayed in the multimenu 1 that i created with multi menu 1.4 from XOOPS and wfsection module to not appear in the main menu?
how can i do that?!

mongrel
Re: multimenu module
  • 2005/2/26 16:10

• mongrel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Hey, Catalin—

I'm actually trying to figure that out myself right now. What I'm probably going to do (at least until someone answers your question better than I can) is use Multimenus 1, 2, and 3 to divide and display the choices that would normally be available in the Main Menu. Then I'll go to my admin page, select "Blocks" and make the Main Menu invisible.

I know that might not be quite what you're looking for, but it's a quick fix.

mongrel

macelee
  • 2005/2/26 16:11

• macelee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/7 1

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
in multi menu module from XOOPS
if i want an module to be listed in multimenu 1 and not to be listed in the main menu how can i do that?
for example i want the module wfsection to be displayed in the multimenu 1 that i created with multi menu 1.4 from XOOPS and wfsection module to not appear in the main menu?
how can i do that?!

You simply go to your administration site, click System Admin, then Modules, then set the order of the module you want to hide in main menu to '0'.

catalin12345

yes it works!
Thanks very much!

mongrel
  • 2005/2/26 18:30

• mongrel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Thanks from me also, Macelee!

See? I knew someone would come along who knew what s/he was talking about! It's funny--You start getting into new things with XOOPs, and it's so easy to forget the little things. Like the "Set module weight to '0' to hide" instructions right at the top of the page. Doh!

mongrel

Login

Who's Online

120 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 120

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits