MickeyMouse
Theme here at Xoops.org and Forums?

Can someone tell me what theme this site is using? and how do they get the forums to have the nice lines between the post and threads? The theme we are using doesn't have any lines between them and it's hard to tell the difference between post and threads.

Thanks!

carnuke
Re: Theme here at Xoops.org and Forums?
  • 2005/2/25 10:17

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

The theme on this site is a variation on the default theme supplied with the XOOPS installation. I am guessing, that the only differences are in the style.css file.

When you save a page as web page complete "for the purpose of offline browsing"!!! you will see the style.css file included in the downloaded files.

Studying this file will reveal the changes and should help you decide on your own style.

MickeyMouse

LOL... thanks for the hint and help! This is some of the best software I've ever used. We are using it as a repository within our home LAN between everyone in the family. It's great.

Thanks!

Gambero[removed]

You can find it here:

https://xoops.org/themes/default/style.css

(Right click; Save target as)

MickeyMouse

carnuke - The issue was different forum modules. We were using the default module, this forum is using newbb. Once we installed it and created the forums, it looks like how these are arranged.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Login

Who's Online

69 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 69

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits