blugemstone
Editing Menus

Hello

I need help to edit the main menu/user menu. I have searched the forum and faq but with no luck.

I have a Topsite and I want to have a URL link in the main menu to the url of the Topsite, how can I do this?

Thanks.

hyperpod
Re: Editing Menus
  • 2005/2/24 21:46

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

Well, the main menu is built by the XOOPS modules installed. Since you need to get an external to XOOPS application linked in, your best bet is creating a block to go right above or below the main module and you can link to anything you want.

There are other ways to do it, but this is the way I would recommend.

You can also use MultiMenu or other menu addon, These usally allow you to add other things in even if they are not a XOOPS module.

Hope that helps,

solo71
  • 2005/2/24 22:18

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Quote:

hyperpod wrote:

You can also use MultiMenu or other menu addon, These usally allow you to add other things in even if they are not a XOOPS module.

Awww... First time I read multiMenu is not a XOOPS module? May I know what it is? A cucumber mixer?

blugemstone

Quote:

solo71 wrote:
Quote:

hyperpod wrote:

Awww... First time I read multiMenu is not a XOOPS module? May I know what it is? A cucumber mixer?

I think you read the post wrong.

It doen't say that multimenu isn't a module, it says you can add things that aren't modules.

blugemstone

Hey Hyperpod

The multimenu module was exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks very much!

Gem x

solo71
  • 2005/2/25 8:31

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Quote:

I think you read the post wrong.

It doen't say that multimenu isn't a module, it says you can add things that aren't modules.

Totally right.

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits