Calipsy
Survey module by Mith
  • 2005/2/8 19:55

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/30

Hi Mith

I installed your survey module and the installation was smoth and easy. I tried the surveyorx and bluemoon but the installation is a nightmare.

Your module seemed to be easy to use... I am doing some tests on it. However, I do need a paging feature because I will be developing the survey with about 600 questions.

Could you give a look on my request of paging feature to your module survey?

Thanks for your time!

Mithrandir
Re: Survey module by Mith

I have no time for it at the moment, sorry.

(600! questions? That's not just a lot - that's A LOT!)

Calipsy
  • 2005/2/8 21:35

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

Thanks for your quick response!

600 questions!!.. yes, it is a lot...It's is because I will be assessing personality online using the MMPI personality test for my research project.

If you have another idea about which survey I could use just let me know... I also found few minutes ago the formulize beta. Let's see if I can install it.

Thanks !

jfmoore
  • 2005/2/8 22:13

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

Where is this module?

JFM

Calipsy
  • 2005/2/8 22:20

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

you will find the formulize herehttp://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?group_id=1179

I installed OK on my system... Now, I am testing it..

kavaXtreme
  • 2005/2/23 15:32

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

• Since: 2005/1/17

Calipsy,
I'm looking for a survey module myself. I thought I might borrow your experience here. Which of the modules you tested was your favorite? Which would you recommend?

dashbord
  • 2005/2/23 16:22

• dashbord

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/19

Have you read a instllation manual?

Multi-Survey Document

It has paging system. I guess you can make 600 questions.

Calipsy
  • 2005/2/23 16:38

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

Hi dashboard

This survey mod that you are referring is the bluemoon survey not the survey mod by mith...and I could not install the bluemoon survey yet because I get errors. I will try it again this week.

Calipsy
  • 2005/2/23 16:40

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

Hey KavaXtreme

I did tried to install all the survey mods available for xoops.. Give me fews days and I post a report here with my experience with that, OK?

DonXoop

This module seems to work well but my moderators that are supposed to export the results are complaining so I had to go back to a regular form module.

Meanwhile, I need to get the survey results to them. I can't seem to get the XML or Excel output to load and then output in a format the Moderators can easily (remember they are clueless) load. I don't run Windows but when I tried loading the Excel export on a borrowed box I got an error about (table) and it won't load.

Any tips about getting the XML or Excel file loaded and then exported again for a normal user to load in Excel? Worse case is that I can send a trusted person the XML file and see if something is amiss.

I'm using the Mith Survey module v 0.6 on XOOPS 2.0.9.2 on Apache 1.3x, PHP php 4.3.10.

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (161 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits