joyfulmother
buttons missing on index page

i have 2 sites that i'm running with xoops. the first one i got going with little problem, with this second one i seem to have hit a snag and i'm not sure what happened. my buttons on both my main menu and user menu are not there.

http://progressiveparenting.net

rowdie
Re: buttons missing on index page
  • 2005/2/19 0:13

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Never seen that before

1. Have you got the correct permissions on the cache, templates_c and uploads folders? i.e. CHMOD 777 (anonymous r/w permission on Windows)

2. Did all the files upload properly, or are some missing?

3. Might be an idea to turn on the PHPDebug from admin->system preferences and see if you get an error message.

joyfulmother

i did the debug thing and this is what i got-

[QUOTENotice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MB_SYSTEM_MENU4 - assumed '_MB_SYSTEM_MENU4' in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 75
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MB_SYSTEM_YDMSG - assumed '_MB_SYSTEM_YDMSG' in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 94
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MB_SYSTEM_MMENU - assumed '_MB_SYSTEM_MMENU' in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 53
Warning [PHP]: b_system_main_show(/var/www/html/modules/system/cache/mainmenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 54
Warning [PHP]: b_system_main_show(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/modules/system/cache/mainmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 54
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: mainmenu in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 55[/QUOTE]

m0nty
  • 2005/2/19 0:51

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

looks like it can't find certain files.. either permissions aren't readable or the files are corrupt or they just aren't there..

i should try re uploading the files (except for mainfile.php)

joyfulmother

ok i reloaded almost everything (left out the images folder). than i went on to try and install my phpbb module. i found my issue. there is something there in the system folder that is messing up my template.

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits