Eluzion
Redirection/loading page - Possible to edit?
  • 2005/2/14 20:31

• Eluzion

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/14

I've searched the site, thinking it would be a common question but didn't seem to find any answers.

Is there any way to edit the loading/redirection (or whatever it's called ) page? My site is mostly black/gray, and I was hoping to make a loading/redirection page that matches it (instead of being how it is now, white and light gray).

Thank you!

talunceford
Re: Redirection/loading page - Possible to edit?

Yep, just go to the templates section in the admin menu, clone the default template, then click on the system templates. You will see a system_redirect.html file on the list of system templates. Just click on the edit link, and edit it to suit your tastes.

slumber
  • 2005/3/12 21:07

• slumber

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/12

Ah, that was what I was wondering too, it's much better that we can edit the redirection page since it goes with the theme. But I have further questions of my own, because I actually find the whole concept of redirection obstrusive and unnecessary. Is it possible to somehow remove it completely form the XOOPS system?

tjnemez
  • 2005/3/12 22:23

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

there was a recent post regarding removal of redirection, you can do a search on this topic.

to see an article on editing your redirect go here:http://www.dcdezines.ca/modules/articles/article.php?articleID=8

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits