larrymac
Multi-Layered HTML content
  • 2005/2/11 18:32

• larrymac

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/6 1

Can anyone recommend a good module for creating multi-layered HTML content? Specifically, I want to create a link/block on the main page that will take users to a Reviews page, which will be broken into (for instance) CDs, shows and movies and from there they can view a particular review. I installed and played with ArMS 0.4, but it was a bit heavy-handed and not easy for the average viewer to navigate, particularly if I took the link from the Main Menu. I DID like the jumpbox (for those of you who don't know the module, this allows the user to jump to a specific section), but it invariably took me to a 404 page.

Any suggestions or comments are both welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks, from an increasingly annoying newbie.

Mithrandir
Re: Multi-Layered HTML content

Try
WF-Section
News 1.2.1 (or perhaps the 1.3 beta)
AMS

Maybe they are more suited to your needs.

larrymac
Re: Multi-Layered HTML content
  • 2005/2/13 6:57

• larrymac

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/6 1

Thanks! AMS is (nearly) perfect. There are a couple of tweaks I've been trying and I figured I'd ask here since you were familiar with module.

How can I change the way articles are listed? Specifically, how can I change the order in which they are listed (I'd like to list them alphabetically) and is there a way I can list just the title? I'm using AMS (2.2) as a Reviews module and I love the jumpbox for the categories and just about everything else - I'd just like to fit more of them on the page without making it look as cluttered.

Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits