barbary
Form Processing w/ Attachments?
  • 2005/2/10 5:52

• barbary

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Is anyone aware of a good solution to create and process a contact FORM, with attachments? I'd like users to fill out a form and attach MP3s to send to us.

I have found this form processor, but is not ready for production, and doesn't work... which is unfortunately, becauase it has some GREAT features.

BlueMoon
https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=31&lid=1414

-Barbary

WarDick
Re: Form Processing w/ Attachments?
  • 2005/2/10 6:38

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

You may have installation issues but it works great for me. It has many features not found in other solutions. I will admit to a steep learning curve but in my case it was worth the effort.

Chainsaw
  • 2005/2/10 9:44

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Barbary,

I'm also looking for the same thing but I found Liase to be a better choice due to its redirect URL and cleaner look.

I've contacted www.brandycoke.com to ask if they can enhance Liase with a digital photo upload function. I told them I am willing to pay for the enhancement and for them to release it back to the GPL community when finished.

You might want to try their module and contact them for the same enhancement.

barbary
  • 2005/2/11 3:07

• barbary

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Wardick- Thanks for the push, I do have Bluemoon working now. It is just not taking me to the page I want it to when the survey is done.. I'll figure it out.. THANKS!

Chainsaw- Thanks for the idea, but from what I can tell after installing and testing it, Liase does NOT support ATTACHMENTS, and this is critical for what I need.

Thanks guys!

-NORTH

WarDick
  • 2005/2/11 3:17

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

When you build the form it generates a link to embedded as menu item or where ever you to put it. Have you built the form yet?

Chainsaw
  • 2005/2/11 3:29

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Quote:

barbary wrote:
Chainsaw- Thanks for the idea, but from what I can tell after installing and testing it, Liase does NOT support ATTACHMENTS, and this is critical for what I need.

Thanks guys!

-NORTH

No worries, I've already commissioned BrandyCoke to enhance Liase to include a file upload function.

jegelstaff

I believe Formulaire, aka Form Generator on dev.xoops.org, already has file upload. It is a fork from Liase.

--Julian

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits