kiwiguy
Strange isolated blank page!
  • 2005/2/3 8:55

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Now i know there is a lot of forum posts about blank pages but this one is quite different and strange.

I get a blank page but nobody else does! Meaning that the everybody I have asked to see if my site is up they can see it but I can't, what could be causing this?

I was batch adding pictures through xcgallerys admin side then i clicked refresh as it asked me to if not all images appeared well thats when i got the blank page but nobody else gets the blank page they can access the page

I am running XOOPS 2.0.92

server:apache linux
PHP VERSION: php 4
maching type: i686

I am sure its protecter whats the bypass?? Especially if you have forgotten your bypass password.

regards
kiwiguy

Montisarts
Re: Strange isolated blank page!

As I was blocked from Xoops.org for a few days due to Protector the only bypass I can think of is for you to log in to your site from another network (ip) and unblock your own ip in protector. When I was blocked here a friend of mine could log in on my account from his place.

Maybe I'm mingling in something I don't know anything abiyt here, but since there were no reaction I thought I'd give it a shot.

greetz Frank

kiwiguy
Re: Strange isolated blank page!
  • 2005/2/3 13:54

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Thanks frank for the help that will work but forgot about the rescue link that comes in the readme file that comes with the protecter module.

kiwiguy

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits