Rhomal
Re: WF-Sections Security Hole
  • 2005/1/27 21:57

• Rhomal

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

Can I just say this is p*ss poor way to give 'support'. I feel I just got bent over with my pants still on.

While I appreciate you posting in effect your reply is "your screwed." I cant upgrade to fix the bug, nor is there a hot fix to fix the ver I have from what you say.

And THEN you want us as a community to care about your new version, When you cant even get your current one done?

With all due respect.. you can take your wf-sections and shove it.

Your module has now just cost me a MASSIVE amount of work as I port over all the data to a new module.. appreciate it.

beach_defend
Re: WF-Sections Security Hole

hi, I've just started with XOOPS and wf-sections but wondered :

1. How much time and effort would you have spent on writing a section handler yourself?

2. Has your team picked up enough information about the issues you raised, to fix the problem - it doesn't sound terrible difficult, I've just been looking at the API Docs.

3. Why not hire someone on the team to fix your issues.

For my part at this stage the limited possiblity that someone may see and article I'd rather they didn't, on an open-source site it not a major issue.

I woul dhowever like to extend my thanks not only to folks that built this module and provide 'support' for it, free of charge as far as I can tell.

You help my team enormously,
Barry

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits