Montisarts
Montisarts.com new theme
  • 2005/1/26 4:22

• Montisarts

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/26

Hey all,

It's been a while. I haven't been active for a while in the XOOPS community and to be honest I haven't been active at all for quite some time (due to some health problems which seem to have been solved now).

I moved my XOOPS site from www.montisarts.comto xoops.montisarts.com, because I want to use my main domain for other purposes.

In the meantime I built a new theme for my site (tried to build it from the ground up in xoops) and I would like to know what you guys think.

you can watch it as my standard theme on xoops.montisarts.com

I based the design on one made for a client of mine. (a non-xoops one)

I left the right block out and tried to make XOOPS look as ordinary as possible.

Suggestions, bug report and other messages are welcome in my forum or here as I like to build a series of one basic idea and just change colours and stuff. So waht I am looking for is a theme to build a few on.

greetz Frank (and I hope I can be supportive of the community again from now on, even if it's every now and then)

hyperpod
Re: Montisarts.com new theme
  • 2005/1/26 4:37

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

Very nice to have you back, in action!

The new theme is very interesting... especially if you into blue ;)

I use your themes quite often, and would love to get some themes designed by you.

Interested in doing one for LatestVideoGames.com ??

( I have several other projects that need themes if you're interested, contact me )

welcome back,

Montisarts
Re: Montisarts.com new theme
  • 2005/1/26 12:59

• Montisarts

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/26

hyperpod, thanks for youor reply, you can always contact me through my site or post in my forum if you have questions. I am still taking things slow, but of course I am always interested.

Concerning this topic I was looking for feedback on my new basic idea for a theme. So if anyone is willing to have a look.

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits