barryc
List members module
  • 2005/1/23 7:03

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

I would like to find a module that works like the Find Members module that comes in Xoops, but that only returns members of certain groups. For example, I have a site on which anyone can register, but certain of those are added by the admin to a Club Members group. If one uses Fnd Members one gets all of the registered users. I'd like a similar function in which only Club Members were returned. Ideally one would be able to stipulate what information is returned, such as userID, real name, email, street address etc, or any combination of those.

Does anyone know of such a module?

Barry Cooper

smdcom
Re: List members module

take a look module named Xm-Memberstats 2.0c

barryc
  • 2005/1/23 17:31

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

Thanks SMD. I downloaded and installed the module, but I can't find a way to set preferences, etc. The module doesn't appear in the list on the left side of the admin page. It also does not appear in the list of modules for module admin rights under Groups/Webmasters.

I am not sure if the module has installed correctly.

Note that I posted a message about this in your Xoops/troubleshooting forum. Reply in the forum you think is best.

I appreciate your help.

Barry Cooper

smdcom

replied!

http://www.xoopsmalaysia.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=277&forum=8&post_id=1739

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits