Antoine
imagemanager.php
  • 2005/1/18 12:43

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/14

Hi, I just recently started developing modules for XOOPS 2. Now I'd like to use some user uploaded images and link their Id's to an object I have already written.
My question is: How does one use imagemanager.php? What does the $target parameter refer to? Can I make it return the Id of a user selected image for storage in the link table I use?
I'd be very gratefull if someone can shed some light on the correct usage or point me to any documentation (other than the source itself).

Antoine
Re: imagemanager.php
  • 2005/1/19 9:51

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

Ok, let's simplify the question, anyone know and willing to tell what the $_GET['target'] or $_POST['target'] are referring to in imagemanager.php?

Mithrandir

target is referring to the name of the window that contains the text area, the image tag should be inserted into.

Antoine
  • 2005/1/19 15:09

• Antoine

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
target is referring to the name of the window that contains the text area, the image tag should be inserted into.

I assume you mean the id of the XoopsDhtmlTextArea? Since it appears to retrieve this textarea using:

Quote:
var targetDom = window.opener.xoopsGetElementById('<{$target}>');

Well I'll have to think about how I am going to have to hack the imagemanager.php to add the option to return something more usefull to me instead.

Thanks a lot for the answer. It's been a great help.

Login

Who's Online

273 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 273

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits