Posted on: 2005/1/13 1:31
Re: Problem with AMS... Please help!!!
1) Backup database
2) Uninstall AMS in XOOPS control panel
3) Install AMS in XOOPS control panel
4) Goto Topic Manager in AMS and create a new topic (do not migrate data from news at this stage)
5) Goto Submit/Approve Permissions and set approve permissions and click submit.
6) Goto Submit/Approve Permissions and set Submit permissions and click submit.
7) Goto Submit/Approve Permissions and set View permissions and click submit.
8) Submit article from AMS link in the Main Menu block.
When you migrate data from any of the News modules, you MUST set the permissions on the topics before submitting any articles, as the migration script included in AMS 2.2 does not transfer any permissions. So even though you might have XYZ topics visable, if you don't set the permissions first you will corrupt your AMS tables as soon as you try submitting an article.