richbrown
News Module
  • 2005/1/10 10:33

• richbrown

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi

I am using the news module at www.rocheafc.org.uk to give the results of football games each week together with a match report.

I have added an item to the main menu whereby you can navigate to the u12's news items by simply pressing that button. However, what I would like to do on navigation to arrive at a page whereby the full page is the u12's match reports. No side columns! and a single link to return home.

Is this possible? What I am actually thinking is to take out the side menus entirely and just have a menu at the top of the page!

Thanks

Rich

irmtfan
Re: News Module
  • 2005/1/10 10:47

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i dont understand exactly what you want.
do you want to show all news in that topic in a block as links? for this case use news block for the specific story topic

do you want show all news in that topic in a totally different page like: domain/modules/u12 ?

do you want show your link in a custom block? for this use a module like multimenu that can create custom blocks and links

rowdie
  • 2005/1/10 10:56

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

It is possible, you just need to make changes to your theme.html . I suggest you find a theme that already has navigation at the top, and start from there.

To remove the blocks from your page just assign them to certain modules, not all of them, in blocks admin.

richbrown
  • 2005/1/10 15:29

• richbrown

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi

I'll try again!!! I know I didn't explain it very well - sorry!

On the home page we have a three column menu and within the main menu I will add a link to the various teams. You can then click directly to the page you want. On arrival at that page instead of having a three column menu you would arrive at a page with no menus either side just a link at the top that would send you home again!

Rich

Login

Who's Online

66 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 66

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits