erzon
News Module dont work
  • 2005/1/5 5:21

• erzon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/1/1 3

i made the default homepage will be my news module. but when i try it its fine but after a few minutes i just see the blank screen i dont know why....can anyone tell me how can i fixed this??? when i try to change the default homepage to other modules the same problem.

Mithrandir
Re: News Module dont work

Please turn on php debug in your general settings and load up the front page again - see if the blank page now shows an error message.

https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=80

erzon
  • 2005/1/9 5:10

• erzon

• Quite a regular

i turn it on heres the error

Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/erzon1/public_html/site/language/english/global.php:209) in file include/common.php line 186
Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/erzon1/public_html/site/language/english/global.php:209) in file include/common.php line 186
Warning [PHP]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/erzon1/public_html/site/language/english/global.php:209) in file include/common.php line 220

how can i fixed this?

irmtfan
  • 2005/1/9 6:44

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

and what is in the language/english/global.php line 209?
upload lang files again maybe solve the probelm

Mithrandir

My guess is that you have a global.php with a couple of linebreaks after the ?> ending characters - this will start the HTML output and any subsequent headers will throw that error.

Check if root/language/english/global.php does indeed have those linebreaks after the ?> and if so, delete the linebreaks and reupload the file to the server.

erzon
  • 2005/1/9 10:09

• erzon

• Quite a regular

i just fixed it already... thanks for all your support

Login

Who's Online

70 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 70

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits