Tomyboy
Fatal error after Installation.
  • 2005/1/5 22:54

• Tomyboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/2 1

Hi,

After trying out XOOPS on my local system i was totally amazed of it and wanted to use it for my website. But after the successful installation process i got a strange error. Can someone please help me?

Here's the link:

http://www.classifiedgames.net/index.php

Thanks in advance,

Tomyboy

EDIT: I'm using XOOPS 2.0.9.2

Tomyboy
Re: Fatal error after Installation.
  • 2005/1/5 23:05

• Tomyboy

• Just popping in

Ups... I just added executable rights to the kernel folder and now the error message doesn occur anymore... But another strange thing happened. The page is just blank, there's no login nor a XOOPS logo just nothing. What can i do about it?

Tomyboy
  • 2005/1/6 9:53

• Tomyboy

• Just popping in

Ok i fixed the problem. I had chmod of template_c, cache and uploads set to 666 instead of 777. But again another problem occured... Check it out yourself. Many links or buttons begin with an underscore and if you login you get a strange message (also with underscores, but not the usual like on this site.) What's wrong? Everything worked well on my local machine, but this doesn't look nice...
Please help me.

EDIT: Oh and on the admin panel i get a WARNINSTALL2 message. though everything works well, but it looks nasty.

Mithrandir

The language files are not loading properly, try going to the administration menu -> system admin -> preferences -> general settings and turn on php debug

wtravel

Yes, it looks like the language files are missing in the /languages/english/ directory or they are not uploaded correctly. Please (re-)upload the files into that directory.

Regards,

Martijn

Tomyboy
  • 2005/1/6 20:52

• Tomyboy

• Just popping in

Ok fixed the problem. somehow i had set the executable rights of the language folder to off.

Login

Who's Online

383 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 383

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits