Shine
News 1.21 Heaps of warning messages
  • 2005/1/2 21:36

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

If you search through xoops.org using the word:
array_push
you'll come accross a lot of topics considering the latest news module (1.21) in which the same error message are mentioned.
Warning [PHP]: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 113
When I want to create a newsarticle from the adminsite, these same heaps of warnings also appear with me.

Up till now nobody seems really care about these several newsmodule 1.21 warning message topics. At least nobody is giving an approporiate answer in what could cause these warnings and how to solve this.

Since I've learned from this community that notices aren't dangerously but with warnings you should ring the bell.........Well guys I again am ringing this news-bell and can only hope there is gonna be some sort of answer this time.

Apart from the members who earlier started a topic about it,.....do other users (running XOOPS 2.7.3) also have these warnings within the newsmodule 1.21 ?

Grtz., Shine

Shine
Re: News 1.21 Heaps of warning messages
  • 2005/1/3 10:28

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

Bump

Mithrandir

It's an error in the textsanitizer that was fixed in 2.0.9

Shine
  • 2005/1/3 11:53

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

Thanks Mith for your answer!

During the amount of problems considering the 2.09.x upgrade I'd descided to wait a bit and am still working within my 2.0.7.3 version. (with enjoy

I've only upgraded the module.textblabla.php and indeed,....one warning less.

Grtz., Shine

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits