Can't logout.
  • 2005/1/3 9:24

• mpowell

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/10

I cannot log out of my XOOPS site.

I have the following php error messages on my index page:

Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: search in /home/****/public_html/modules/xoogle/include/xoogle.php on line 328

Notice: Undefined index: query in /home/****/public_html/modules/xoogle/blocks/xoogle_search_block.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant _XO_SEARCH_LABEL - assumed '_XO_SEARCH_LABEL' in /home/****/public_html/modules/xoogle/blocks/xoogle_search_block.php on line 28

Notice: Constant _ALBM_MYGAME_COMMENTS already defined in /home/****/public_html/modules/flashgames/language/english/blocks.php on line 3

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 6 bytes in /home/****/public_html/kernel/object.php on line 342

When I try to log out it says something about not able to modify header information and something about mainfile:99. It goes through that sequence too fast for me to read it all.

mpowell

irmtfan
Re: Can't logout.
  • 2005/1/3 9:48

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

mpowell
Re: Can't logout.
  • 2005/1/3 10:14

• mpowell

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/10

Thanks for the help. I had recently modified my mainfile in cpanel to install the protector mod and it left some blank lines at the bottom. I had encountered the blank user page before but not this. Thanks again and for the reminder also about deleting name code.

mpowell

Login

Who's Online

494 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 494

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits